Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Catching Up

Hello? Is this thing still on? Anyone still reading? Probably just those of you who stuck me in your bloglines or those of you who I emailed to tell you I finally blogged again. I can't believe it's been so long.

I won't say there hasn't been anything blog worthy... I've just been too busy and not in the mood to blog I guess. I have a few blog posts floating around in my head so I will try to put those together sometime this lifetime (one is already done and will be up later tonight... it won't change your life so don't wait with too much anticipation).

While I've been away here is some of what you missed:

  • Work (my current job)
  • Work (my old job I'm still doing work as a contractor for... I even went to Wyoming a few weeks ago for them)
  • And more work (my monogramming "business" that keeps me busy - hopefully more about this sometime soon)
  • I bought a new car (I love it... It's an Acura and it is probably the sportiest car I will ever have)
  • My neighbors called the police on a scary car parked in front of my house (that was interesting but nothing happened)
  • We sold my grandparents house which was the house I lived in while I was in college and the house my dad grew up in
  • I got a haircut (Which has been blogworthy in the past... but it is just the same ole haircut)
  • I got a new iPhone and I'm not sure how I survived without one (in fact I am writing this post from my iPhone)

So life's been busy and it hasn't left a lot of time or energy for blogging. I have blog posts written in my head for some of those things so I hope to get to them one day.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Welcome back!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back!! You were missed :)

originalbryan said...

I was starting to think your blog feed was broken. iPhone... ah... if only I could convince my wife.