Thursday, July 19, 2007

Did you know the popcorn bag has a warning in Chinese?

At least the Publix brand popcorn does. I was eating a bag of popcorn for dinner last night... for the fourth night in a row... and I noticed that there was a warning about the fact that the bag contained potentially hot contents in English, French, Spanish and Chinese. I can't say that I've ever noticed that before.

I know I promised to blog more this week... but I have barely had time to turn around. This is the first week in at least six weeks that I have been in the town where I live for the whole week. I will be gone again for the next two weeks, so I have been trying to be very productive this week. Every day after work I have headed over to my grandparents old house (where my brother currently lives) to do things around the house. He moves out in a few weeks so we eventually need to sell the house. I have been cleaning, straightening, replacing curtains... just generally trying to make things look better and move things along. Hopefully I will have some before and after pictures for you eventually.

I have worked until 10 or 11 every night with no break for dinner... so by the time I have gotten home I have been too tired to cook or stop to buy anything. Therefore I have eaten a bag of popcorn and a coke for dinner. What a healthy alternative!

Hopefully my eating habits will improve next week while I am in St. Louis. I hope everyone is having a good week and one that is slightly less busy than mine.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

You must be exhausted! Hope you can rest a little next week!