Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Greetings from St. Louis

I know I promised to post my Weekend Reflections on Sunday, but I was having Internet issues and wasn't able to do that. Last week was a busy week but a good one. I was very thankful to be home all week with no travel and thankful to make as much progress as I did at my brother's house.

Things here in St. Louis are going pretty well. The work part of things is not all that exciting but I have managed to squeeze in a few fun things as well.

I was very brave and went up in the arch on Sunday morning. I didn't get stuck and there was an amazing view. Tonight we are going to a Cardinals game and I am thinking about ditching my group and going to see a play at the outdoor amphitheatre in town on Wednesday night. They are doing "The Pajama Game" and somehow that sounds more fun that eating at the snooty revolving restaurant on the top floor of our hotel.

I am ready to get home but I am here until Thursday. I am currently booked to come back Thursday afternoon but I am currently debating whether I want to take the early morning flight. It's awfully early but I would get home about five hours earlier.

I will post some pictures from the trip once I get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a good time! Do you have a good view from your room? Enjoy the game!