Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday's Feast

I don't usually participate in Friday's Feast but I liked the questions today so I thought I would play along.

Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of pie?

The only kind of pie that I eat is my mom's homemade apple pie made with apples from the trees in their yard. It's the best!! Even better when it's made with green apples (apples that are too little and too tart to eat by themselves).

Soup: Name something that made you smile this week.

Brun always makes me smile. No matter how tired I am or how ill I am at him for shoving his ball under the couch for the 100th time so that I have to stand on my head to get it out... he can always bring a smile to my face.

Salad: What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?

Pay Alabama Power lots of money to keep my house cool... and try to be thankful that I have central A/C and can afford to keep the house as cool as I want it.

Main Course: You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?

Hummm... that's tough... I like the way my house is right now. I would say maybe my bedroom... I might paint it a different color... but what I really want is a new flat screen TV for that room and a new piece of furniture to put it on. That would definitely blow the $1,000. :-)

Dessert: Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.

My head says trust in God, but I worry about things more than I should.

This was fun! Let me know if you decide to play along.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your dessert! I could say the same!

Totallyscrappy said...

And as long as the temps here in the South continue to huddle near and over 100 we will continue to pay our power company!!
Keep cool!

Anonymous said...

I hope to get my own "Brun" someday. Here's a doodle pic that I love: http://qritiq.wordpress.com/2007/08/12/labradoodle/