Thursday, March 22, 2007

Welcome to my blog

Who needs a blog? Apparently I do. Seems like everyone I know has a blog so I figured I should have one too. I don't have any kids to blog about and my life is not all that interesting, but I do have a miniature labradoodle named Brun. He's a great dog who used to be brown... hence his name (which means brown in French). He is now more of a silver color but he won't answer to Stirling... so we still call him Brun.

Brun came from St. Louis and weighs about 45 pounds. Some would argue that 45 pounds is not miniature but he's just right for me. He is a little over a year old and he's a lot of fun. For those of you who don't know what a labradoodle is, it's a mix between a Labrador retriever and a poodle.

So sit back and enjoy this blog. There will be lots of tidbits and anecdotes about Brun and about my life in general. I can't say that it will be interesting or riveting but if you have read this far hopefully it will keep your interest for at least a little while.

2 comments:

lizard queen said...

Kerri,

So, how bout a picture of that there Labradoodle named Brun!

We have some friends that have one, saw it in their xmas pic, but haven't met it. We are dog LOVERS over here, so anything about dogs, I am interested!

Over from Leslie's.

Amberly said...

Welcome to Bloggyville!! :-)