Saturday, June 23, 2007

Photo Hunters: Shiny


This is a picture I took two summers ago at the Oshkosh EAA AirVenture event in Wisconsin. I have no idea who's plane this is... I just thought it was a cool shot.

For one week each summer, this airport that most of you have probably never heard of in Central Wisconsin becomes the world's busiest airport. There are hundreds of thousands of people there and thousands and thousands of small airplanes that people fly in to the event.

My dad and I went in 2005 and 2006. Unfortunately, my work schedule will not allow me to go this year but there's always next year.

For more photo hunters participants, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to go there, but for some reason, Jeff doesn't want to be around airplanes on his day off... :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Leslie said...

Hey I remember when you took that! Fun day!