Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm still here

I have become a lazy blogger over the past couple of weeks. In fact this weekend when I saw Amberly, she said with a smile "You have been slacking on your blog." I know she's right but I'm not sure why I've been such a slacker. Things haven't been that much busier than normal... I guess there just hasn't been that much interesting going on.

I will try to do better this week. Tonight I am back in my hometown for work tomorrow and then I will be back again Wednesday night for work on Thursday... so it's going to be a week on the road. That doesn't typically make for interesting blogging but I'll try to do better. :-)

Just wanted to let you all know that I was still alive. Now it's off to watch the end of "The Bachelor." Why do I watch these completely mindless reality TV shows?? :-) Talk to you soon!

No comments: