Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Meme About Me

So Leslie tagged me for The Meme About Me.

What were you doing 10 years ago? May 1997: I graduated high school on May 19, 1997 and a couple of days later I headed to Disney World with some friends from church. As soon as I got back from that trip I went to Wrightsville Beach, NC with my family.

What were you doing 1 year ago? May 2006: I was on a cruise to Alaska with my parents and about 20 other people that we knew from church. One year ago tonight I was texting Leslie from Alaska to find out who won American Idol.

Five snacks you enjoy: nuts (peanuts, walnuts, almonds, pretty much all of them), Double Stuff Oreos, M&Ms, popcorn, cokes (I know this is a drink but I tend to make it a snack)

Five songs that you know all the lyrics: "If I Had $1,000,000" - Barenaked Ladies, "Old Blue Chair" - Kenny Chesney, "Someone Like You" - Jekyll & Hyde, "California Girls" (and pretty much every other Beach Boys song), "We Are in Love" - Harry Connick Jr.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: buy my dream house (or at least a bigger house), start a doggie day care where Leslie and I could work so we could ditch our current jobs, figure out something to buy for my parents... maybe an RV so they could travel, take my family and friends on a big trip, donate the rest to organizations doing good things for animals

Five bad habits: Not answering personal e-mails, not listening for comprehension when other people are talking to me, checking my e-mail too much on my pda, staying up watching tv when I am already tired, not using my elliptical trainer as much as I should

Five things you like doing: spending time with Brun being lazy around the house, watching Nascar, embroidering with my new embroidery machine, whatever other craft project is my latest craze, napping on Sunday afternoon

Five things you would never wear again: I have learned to never say never but I will say probably my prom dress (although I wore it not that long ago), my cap and gown, pantyhose (I think I have managed to not wear these for over a year... so maybe I can keep it up), blue eye shadow, high waisted pants

Five favorite toys: my embroidery machine, my Tivo (even the fake DVR TiVo wanna be), my flat screen HDTV, my cameras, my phones

This was harder than I thought!

I'm not going to tag anyone else but let me know if you play along so I can read the answers.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I had totally forgot about our doggie daycare business idea! Colin assures me that he has not forgotten and is ready to pose for any publicity shots we might need! Now we just have to come upon some cash...

I really enjoyed your post!