Monday, April 9, 2007

This Week in My Life

I didn't get a chance to post my Weekend Reflections this weekend so I thought I would post an outlook for the coming week.

I started my week in my hometown for the Easter Holiday. I have had better holidays but it certainly wasn't terrible... and it had its good moments. Every year I try to get together some of the "kids" from church for our annual Easter pictures. It's a nice tradition and I have pictures going back for 16+ years. As you can see some of the "kids" aren't really kids any more. Here is a picture of three of my favorite girls.


Sarah (in the middle) you have met before. Keeley (on the left) I have known since the day she was born and her sister Lindsey I have known since she moved to my hometown just before she turned one. I love all three of these girls and I look forward to seeing all of them every time I go home. Lindsey has a big school trip coming up this week and I hope she has a GREAT time!!!!

Today was a typical long Monday followed by dinner with Leslie, CRB, ToolMan and my brother. I was tired from working all day so I don't know that I was the best company but it was fun to hang out with them.

The rest of this week should be pretty nice and relaxing. I am actually in town all week and a lot of the people from my office will be gone for two days. I like working with these people but with them gone I will be able to get more work done with fewer meetings and fewer interruptions. Definitely a good thing!

Other than that it's back to my hometown this weekend for a sewing class with my mom. More on the events of the week as the week progresses. I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

So you're going to be back in town this weekend? Sarah will be thrilled! :) Cute picture of the girls!

Anonymous said...

Have a great week!