Saturday, April 21, 2007

Photo Hunters: Steps

I actually meant to take a picture of the steps in my office building... but I forgot. So this will have to do. As a big NASCAR fan I was in "race fan heaven" last Spring at the Talladega race when I was oh so close close to these steps. Each driver walked down these steps as they were introduced to the crowd. Thanks to a lot of luck and some good friends in law enforcement I was allowed on the track for driver introductions and was able to take pictures like these.

For more Photo Hunters participants, click here.


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great choice for the theme. That must of been rather cool to be close to the steps.

srp said...

Good choice for the theme. That really must have been an exciting event... and very, very loud!

jmb said...

Lovely colorful photo, great steps.
jmb

Unknown said...

Nice photo,hubby (www.valtool.blogspot.com) has gotten into the sport this year




Dont forget to check out the blogging Scavenger Hunt over at Amys Random THoughts! It starts May 1st and prizes and details were just announced. The more how play, the more fun it will be

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sounds like a great experience! Nice "steps" photo. :)

Anonymous said...

cool shot!

Durward Discussion said...

How exciting for a NASCAR fan.

Anonymous said...

i wish i was there too :)

Linda said...

Sounds like you were in the perfect place to get some excellent pictures!

Lynn said...

I was to say yes this is a very close shot. Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

I can see how exciting that would be for a NASCAR fan!

Anonymous said...

How cool! I bet you were very excited to be so close!

Unknown said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful choice! Isn't it great to have "handy" friends? :) We have a couple of those too.

Lisa said...

How exciting, the atmosphere must be great. Happy weekend.

Andree said...

That must have been so exciting for you! Isn't it great to have friends that can help us at times like that!

Amberly said...

Nathan was looking over my shoulder when I pulled up your blog today and he said, "Hey, Mom! Is that #8?" :)